Can you help get our Androbot robot working again?  I'm looking for
information and help in repairing this highly motivational teaching tool.
This robot is a model TPR-2100 and uses the LOGO language on an Apple IIe.
Our TOPO robot is ten years old and has developed problems receiving the
computer signal.  The company "Androbot" that manufactured it is no longer
in business.  Is anyone else using this robot? Do you have any information
on repairing the robot or its components?  I would also be interested in
purchasing any working parts you might be discarding or would appreciate a
copy of the schematics.  Please contact me at mchase@summit.k12.vt.us or
snail mail me at M. A. Chase, Summit Street Elementary School, 17 Summit
Street, Essex Junction, VT 05452. Thank you for any help you can give.  We
would like to keep this "little guy" working for another ten years.

LM_NET Archive Home