Greetings,

A big cyber hug  is waiting for anyone who can assist us with locating the
following videos from Leo Buscaglia:

Speaking of Love
Loving Relationships

We have been able to locate "Together" at the Library Video Company in PA.

TIA

Best regards from MIke Eisenberg's home away from home,

Martin Swist
International  School  Manila
http://www.portalinc.com/ismanila/
K--12 Library Media Coordinator  AASL KidsConnect Volunteer
P.O. Box 1526 MCPO,  1255 Makati City,   P  H  L   L  I  P  P  I  N  E  S
Tel: (632) 896 - 9801 to 14   *     Fax:  (632) 899 - 3964   *    (GMT+8)
" It's no use going to school unless the library is your final
destination." Ray Bradbury

LM_NET Archive Home