No this is not an attempt to start up the age old debate again; however we
are looking rather desparately for statistical information and evaluations
which compare the two platforms in terms of ease of use, cost
effectiveness, maintenance pros and cons and uses in schools, benefits to
students, etc..  If anyone has opinions or specific articles to direct us
to we would be very grateful--We need to make some very costly decisions
very soon and want to have our facts in print!  Please reply to me
directly and thank you _very_ much.

web page address--http://www.biddeford.com/~fdaley
fdaley@saturn.caps.maine.edu    Boothbay Harbor, ME.04538
Teaching lifelong learning through the power of information!

LM_NET Archive Home