We have a 4th grade class at one of our St. Simons Island Elementary
Schools who would like to do a "Flat Stanley" project with schools in
different regions throughout the U.S. In this project Flat Stanley is
mailed to your class loaded with things indicative of our area like Spanish
moss, sea shells, etc. Your class would then mail it back to us with things
from your area.

If you are interested in participating, please contact the teacher directly
Mary Jo Davis - maryjd@ns.technonet.com

Mrs. Davis' class tried this last year and really enjoyed it. Hope some of
your teachers are interested.

Paula

 Paula Galland       paula@gnatnet.net      St. Simons Island, GA
       Glynn County Schools - http://www.gnatnet.net/~paula