        Here I am with my third request in two days.  I simply can't believe
how helpful everyone on this listserv is.  Thanks to all you send me info
the spider Christmas legend and info for the quilt unit I am doing with the
sixth graders.  I will post a hit later this week on the quilt unit in case
any one who like to know what info I received.

        My newest request is from our high school librarian who has a
student looking for info on Francis Gary Powers and U-2 spy plane incident.
Does anyone know of a good site to visit that might give us info, or have
there been any books published concerning this topic.  Any info would be
very helpful.  TIA

Lou Brewer, LMS
Nickerson Elem. School
PO Box 349