Hi.  I'm going todo a power point presentation to our PTA asking for money.
They've got about $6,000 and I'm going to try for about half that.   I could
use some suggestions, advice, how to get em interested, what not to say,
what you think they'd be happiest paying for, etc.

Thanks in advance for the help.  I'd prefer direct answers to me.  Will post
hit if I get some good stuff.

Emory Ricketson
Librarian Media co-ordinator computer person and etc.
Ranger School
Murphy, NC

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.    Anonymous.

LM_NET Archive Home