>I am quite sure that Home Use Only does not disallow school showings, but
>I know we have several very  astute copyright people on this list.  Could you
>please verify this for me?
>
>Vickli Sherouse

******************
Vicki's post, according to the copyright law is correct.  The video must be
used in a face-to-face classroom situation as part of the established
curriculum.

I am not an attorney, and my post should not be considered legal advice.

I strongly recommend that anyone with copyright concerns/questions contact the
following organization:
Association for Information Media and Equipment   (AIME)
PO Box 1173
Clarksdale, MS  38614
voice:601-624-9355
email: aime@misnet.com

Executive Director Betty Gorsegner is in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Annual membership is $ 150.  Betty will be happy to explain the
benefits/assistance AIME can offer members.  They have been a tremendous help
to me.

Barbara

Barbara Herbert  <herbert@georgian.edu>
Georgian Court College