Hi, this is from Deb Gniewek, Librarian on Special Assignment for the
School District of Philadelphia. One of our librarians would like to know
how others circulate magazines using the Winnebago System. If librarians
with other circulation systems have devised methods for circulating
magazines, let me know about thhat as well. I will compile responses and
post a HIT on the topic.

Debra Lyman Gniewek                     :dgniewek@sdp2.philsch.k12.pa.us
School District of Philadelphia         :(215) 875-3255 ext. 46
Office of Instructional Technology      : Visit Our Home Page
734 Schuylkill Ave. - Room 614          : http://www.philsch.k12.pa.us
Philadelphia, PA 19146                  : Visit the Lion