Hi everybody out there

Does anyone have any great ideas for a technology staff development for K-2
PC users.  Most of our teachers can use windows.  We have internet access
thanks to Mindspring.  Also most of the best software for that age group-
Kid Pix, Story book weaver, Kids Works, Math Workshop, etc.

Are there any websites out there that have this kinda thing on it???

Thanks ya'll are the best!
Margaret Hunt    Soon to be gradiate of USC-CLIS-Hurrah!!
mchunt@mindspring.com
Floyd  Graham Elementary Hephzibah, GA(15 mi. S of Augusta)
The home of 418 PreK-2 Panthers
"So much little time and so much to do!"_Willy Wonka(?)

LM_NET Archive Home