Apologies for wasting bandwidth but I don't have an e-mail address.

For the past three weeks several different Macs running Netscape 2.x, 3.0,
and the current 3.x beta have crashed at your web site. I'm hoping (for my
sake, at least) this is a temporary problem. But also thought as webmaster
you'd like to know.

* Peter Butts                 * "...one man gathers what         *
* East Middle School          *     another man spills."         *
* 373 E. 24th St.             *                                  *
* Holland, MI 49423           *  http://www.macatawa.org/~ems/   *
* pbutts@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu *   MEL--http://mel.lib.mi.us/     *