Dear LM_NETters,

I need a brief course outline and/or lesson plans or handouts
to use for a course I will be teaching in Jan and Feb.
as a middle school staff development course on how
to use the CD ROMs on our network.
We have teachers with greatly varying levels of expertise
in using computers as well as information problem solving.
We have SIRS RESEARCHER, SIRS DISCOVERER,
EBSCO MIDDLESEARCH, ETHNIC NEWSWATCH, WORLD BOOK MULTIMEDIA
ENCYCLOPEDIA, DISCOVERING AUTHORS and a History CD,
whose name escapes me--I am at home now. All but RESEARCHER and
ETHNIC NEWSWATCH were purchased before I arrived, but
very few people here have used them yet--brand new school,
new network. Anyone have something you don't mind sharing?
Know of any websites that will do the trick?
I will post a HIT in a few days. Tia.

Joanne Sullivan
Williams Middle School Library
180 Walnut Street
Chelsea, MA 02150
(617)889-8657
FAX: (617)889-8463
joanne@shore.net

Joanne Sullivan
LMS, Williams Middle School
Chelsea, MA

KidsConnect Team Leader
LM_NET Hospitality Committee Member
Volunteers/Student Scientists Coordinator
United Nations Global Programme
for the Integration of Public Administration
and the Science of Disasters
joanne@shore.net

LM_NET Archive Home