Greetings!
        A couple of weeks ago, I requested information regarding the
quality and usefulness of Meridan's Interactive CD-ROM that teaches
library skills.  Thanks to the many that responded!  Although most were
curious about it, too, and wanted me to post a HIT. I did find out from one
person (Gail F. from
Florida) that this CD-ROM is cute and enjoyed by the students, but that
it is not interactive.  It is more like a filmstrip on CD-ROM.  It is
recommended for grades 2-4.
        Meridan offers a free 30 day preview, if anyone wants to try it.  Here
is the address and numbers:
        Meridan Educational Corporation             (800) 727-5507
        236 E. Front St.                        Fax (309) 829-8621
        Bloomington, IL  61701

        Hope this is helpful to you!  Have a great Thanksgiving!!

-- Luanne Hatcher
   Glen Cove Elementary
   Roanoke, VA

LM_NET Archive Home