On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Kathryn K. Lafferty wrote:

> I got a response from Jan Wright I felt would be great to share
> with the group.  She makes color copies of book jackets she
> wants for displays, and laminates them!  I intend to use her
> idea, and thought some of you might want to also!

Great idea!  Do we need to ask permission to avoid a copyright breach?
Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home