Has anyone had Randall Reinstedt as a visiting author? He is a California
author who writes fiction based on actual events in California history.  I
heard him speak to adults at the California School Library Association
conference last week and he was fascinating, quite a storyteller, lots of
interesting details.  But I'd like to hear from someone who has heard him
present to students, especially in grades 6-8, before pursuing arrangements
to have him visit my schools.  Any info you could share would be
appreciated.  TIA

Mary Helen
Mary Helen Fischer, District Librarian
Buckeye Union School District