Thanks goes to Sharon for sending out all the responses from all of you about
the reasons for keeping Macs in her library.  Problem is, I have the problem in
reverse.  I presently have all IMBs but am being asked to switch to all Macs.
I am very happy with the IBMs, but happiness is not always an acceptable
reason.  Please, I don't need the emotionally charged comments as to which is
better, Macs or IBMs.  I need some solid reasons why I should remain with IBMs.
Of course, in my own mind I think I know some valid reasons, but I would
appreciate hearing from all of you.  Thank you!  johns

LM_NET Archive Home