I am about to pull my hair out!  I am trying to set up Cyber Patrol, and
it's driving me nuts.  The directions are ambiguous, confusing,
helter-skelter, use contradictory words (for example, in one sentence, it
says 'excluded are...' and later says, 'also included are...').  I can't do
net searches, or search.com, or any other search engine.  Do I have to
include all those addresses in the CyberYes list?  Do you have it on your
server?  At this point, my computer tech tells me I have to have it
individually on 16 computers!  That will take me all day, every day, I'm
afraid, to set it up and keep it updated.

I remember when I first got Winnebago.  I also nearly went insane, calling
their 800 number frequently.  Now, I love it.  I wonder:  is this the same?
Should I be patient, and hope I eventually figure it all out?  Or is this
just more trouble than it's going to be worth?  I have 5th and 6th graders,
and sure enough, no matter that they've been warned, signed an AUP, etc.,
the other day a girl typed in "sex" and got CyberPatrol!!

Are you glad you have it?  Were you totally confused like I am at first?
Are you still confused?  Have you ever used their support phone number?  I
hesitate to use it, just because it's not an 800 number, and I'm afraid I'd
be on there so long, the call would cost thousands!

If you don't mind, please send me some of your thoughts, tips, etc.
           Suby Wallace
           Library/Media Center
           Nettleton Intermediate Center
                 (5-6 grades)