I am trying to get the teachers in my elementary school building
excited  about the possibilies of Net and e-mail in our building
next year.  I continue to sing the praises of LM_Net and would
like to show them the wonderful responses one gets to requests for
help.  We are having a door-decorating contest, and our door is
Christmas in Scotland.  If you know something unique we could
include, please let me know. Also, if you know of any lower-level
elementary fiction books about Christmas in Scotland, that would
be great!

S. Koskelin
Ft. Worth, TX
sjbooks@why.net