Hello from Montreal, Quebec: Bonjour tout le monde

Does anyone have any experience using a cataloguing system called Mandarin?
I would appreciate any comments, news, anecdotes etc.

I am looking to automate both the school libraries ( 95 schools in the board
) and the media centre holdings and the book processing unit. Everything
must function in English and French. The schools are Mac based but the
libraries are IBM. ( There is a historical reason for this ). So far the
librarians are recommending that we go with Mandarin. Any comments / advice
/ warnings etc?

Thank you

Maureen Baron
Protestant School Board of Greater Montreal
Multimedia Consultant
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

LM_NET Archive Home