---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 07:43:27 -0600
From: "Eileen M. Hesseling" <hesselin@omnifest.uwm.edu>

I frequently access the archives of the LM_NET and often
see requests for books in Spanish.  I am a Spanish teacher
who has been collecting children's books for a number of
years.  One resource that I have found invaluable is the
Center for the Study of Books in Spanish for Children
and Adolescents directed by Isabel Schon. I have never been
disappointed when I follow her recommendations.
The center provides annotated bibliographies of recommended
and not recommended books for $5.00 per each year requested.
The address is:
Center for the Study of Books in Spanish for Children and Adolescents
California State University San Marcos
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
phone:  619-750-4070
fax:  619-750-4073
web site:  http://www.csusm.edu/campus_centers/csb/
e-mail:  ischon@mailhost1.csusm.edu
Bibliographies also published by Scarecrow press.
This information may or may not be of interest and/or
use to your subscribers, therefore I am sending it to you.
Thank you for the service you provide.
Eileen Hesseling
Pulaski High School
Milwaukee, Wi  53215