I would like to purchase a video (or a set) to introduce my 5th and 6th
graders to the Internet.  I have received advertisements for several--can
anyone recommend one that they really like? I really value the opinions of
others on this listserv--you have given me good advice in the past. TIA!!
P.S. I just received my new copy of Technology Connection in which several
videos were reviewed. I didn't see "Kids on the Internet" by Michael Wiese
Productions (recommended on the Kathy Schrock's Educators' page) mentioned.
Anyone use this one?
jann tankersley
dayton grade school
daytong@mail.yamhillesd.k12.or.us