     Mary Ludwick recently posted a Hit on favorite elementary videos.
Someone highly recommended "The Dollhouse Murders".  I emailed Mary to
ask for the name of the respondee, but she no longer had the name, and
 suggested I post to the list.  So....would the person who recommended
"The Dollhouse Murders" please contact me personally with ordering
 information?  I would love to have a copy of this , and I have been unable
 to find it in my catalogs.  Thanks!

Barbara Avenoso Riehl         Valley Oaks Elementary
avenoso@tenet.edu             Spring Branch ISD
713-365-4080                  Houston, TX 77055

LM_NET Archive Home