I use a PC (i. e. not a Mac) with Microsoft Word - Version 7 for all my
word processing needs.
I wish to have "hyphenation" as my default setting for each of my new
documents, but I do not know how to give this command. Although I have been
able to give the necessary command to have the "Justify" as my default
setting for the alignment of the sentences on the left and right, I haven't
been able to do this for hyphenation and therefore every time I start a new
document, I have to give the "Hyphenation" command individually for each
such document.
If anybody knows how to set Hyphenation as default setting, I would be
grateful to receive your responses.
T I A,
K. B. KALE
JAKARTA, INDONESIA