Thanks to all those people who responded to my request for information on
Teacher Prep Time in Elementary Schools.

If you did not see this message last time and have information I would
greatly appreciate it.  Our Elementary teachers do not currently really
get Prep time.  We do not have daily PE, Music, Library, etc.  Also we
have a problem in that our Kindergarten children go to school half days.
So one kindergarten teacher actually has two classes...a morning class
and an afternoon class.

If you have any ideas , please email me directly.

Thanks,

                Sheila Moody
                Alamogordo High School
                New Mexico