Greetings!
Our school district has become united with a shared on-line catalog.  We are
wrestling with the issue of what materials and how much should and can be
loaned between the buildings.  The middle school has mostly
curriculum-oriented books and audio-visual resources, and they are getting
requests from several elementary schools for their materials.  Can anyone
share any ideas?  Do you loan audio-visual materials?  How do we handle
lower grades using materials that teachers want to use to teach units in
upper grades?  Any help would be appreciated.
Cara Cavin
Verona Area High School
608=845-6453, ext. 5230
cavinc@verona.k12.wi.us