Had a fun lesson today I wanted share. Our third graders are working on
alphabetizing for their dictionary key word skills in their language arts
classes. I went into the classroom and told the students I was going to make
them eat their homework.  I found alphabet pretzels and gave each student a
sample wrapped in a napkin. They got to eat their homework after they
alphabetized, and I or their teacher checked the work. What fun! The kids
loved it and only one child couldn't eat because of diet restrictions.
Mary Ann Emerick, K-5 lib./media, Knoxville, IA

LM_NET Archive Home