LM_Netters:
Please help !! I just inadverently deleted thr HIT giving the list of titles
recommended for the Caldecott mock selection.  I do the same project with
3rd grade.  Prior to the "voting" I assign one of the titles to a team of
students and their task is to sell their bokk to other class members.
The kids have come up with great poster, video commericals, etc.  Then it's
great fun to discover if "their" book won when the Caldecott awards are
announced.

So, if you would please send the list , I'd be oh-so grateful.
Address
: jhuhta@omnifest.uwm.edu

Thanks.

Joanne