    There is a 'movement' to try and lobby for a color copier here at
school.
    Does anyone out there have such a copier in their school?  If so,
how is it going?  Does it get used and is it worth it?
    Is this just an problem we don't want to borrow?

    Any information would help me out - either for or against.

    Thanks

Paula Zsiray                zsirayp@mcadm.mchs.cache.k12.ut.us
Mountain Crest High         Library Media Teacher
School 255 South 800 East   VOICE (801)245-6093
Hyrum, Utah   84319         FAX (801)245-3818

* "We shall seek the truth and endure the consequences. *
*                           -Charles Seymour            *