Dear lm netters:

I am interested in hearing about those special topics that you use to lure
those delightful students and teachers into the lmc.  Someone posted a hit
about "Catch the Reading Spirit"  (sounds good for Halloween or Christmas),
"Step into Good Reading"  (shoes, socks, etc.) and "Noses"  plus  any others
you'd care to share.  If I receive many, I will definitely learn how to post
a hit.  I can envision a "Dragon Quest" and feaure books on dragons.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.   :-)
Anne Hall
Forward in the Fifth
433 Chestnut St.
Berea, KY  40403