  The fourth graders in my school are gathering information from all 23
counties in MD. and Baltimore City for a project.If you, or any fourth
grade students in your school, could supply us with the following
information we would be so grateful! Perhaps, we could return the favor!
1. What are some interesting places to visit in your county?
2. What are some of the jobs that support the economy of your county?
3.Tell a little about your largest city?
4. Are there any famous people from your county?
Thanks so much for your help.
Donna Arenth
Benfield Elementary SchooSeverna Park
darenth@umd5.umd.edu