Dear Colleagues:
I have a secondary language arts teacher working with reluctant
readers who is looking for different ways to bring closure to
the reading of a book other than the traditional book report.
She has already used collages and will have them write poems
but is there anything else creative that she could be doing.  This
staff member is also looking for a video  where one of the
characters has AIDS.  I seem to recall an After School Special
but the name escapes me.  Has the Ryan White story been made into
a video?  I will share answers.
Thanks.
Margie Culver
--