Please help!  We are adding on to our high school and the library will be
getting three additions - a computer lab, a multimedia production room
where students, faculty, and perchance community will be able to come and
put video, computer, cd, etc. presentations together, and a video
production/distance learning room.  While I am very excited about these
three additions, I also need help - desperately!  If any of you have such
rooms, could you please e-mail me.  I need to know the types of furniture
I need, should the rooms have windows,  should I have counters for the
hardware or moveable tables, flooring, etc.  Even layout plans and
equipment used would be helpful.  I have heard of a machine called a
video toaster that is user friendly, takes all sorts of input and helps
you put it together in presentation form on a video.  I am to meet with
the architects next week and my principal says to be detailed.  Yikes!  TIA

LM_NET Archive Home