        This is my first posting so please forgive me if I make
mistakes.  I have been reading for some time and enjoy much of the
information.  I am now in need of info. and know I can depend on you.
        Our school has received a grant to purchase equipment to put programming
out over our local cable channel.  I know nothing about what
I need and different ones seem to have different opinions.  I think I
want to get a computer program to do transitions, titling etc. but do not
know what to get.  I know there are some toasters out there that cost
approx. $3000, but I want something a little cheaper.  I have been wondering
about Adobe Premiere. If anyone has experience in this area, I would like
to hear from you.  Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
I need to make my decisions in the next two or three weeks.  Please send
any advise or comments directly to me. TIA

LM_NET Archive Home