Re;  famous American speeches

I have used Famous American speeches from Oryx and really like it.  Students
benefit from seeing and hearing famous speeches and it is well indexed.  The
cost of , I think, $129.00 allows you to use it one a single station or a
network at no additional cost.  That is kind of unheard of in the industry.
 they always ask for more money to network.  If youhave the slot on a
network, it is worth ther space.  As a stand-alone it is certainly useful at
Upper elem, middle or high school levels...depending on the assignment.

As I always say we should never buy in isolation of our curriculum.  Talk to
your teachers and let them decide what they think is best for purchase.

Best of luck

Nancy Graf
ngraf@3-cities.com  (new email...leaving aol today)
Home page:      http;//revolution.3-cities.com/~ngraf/

LM_NET Archive Home