Dear Colleagues,

Last  week I posted a request for assistance with a parent's challenge to
one of our fiction books.

A few of the wonderful folks who answered ( I do  hope I reached you all
individually) , suggested
I contact the Office of  Intellectual Freedom at ALA.  I did.  I would like
to tell  all that the response from Debra at that office was fast and very
helpful.

Thanks again for your support.

Best regards,

Martin Swist
International  School  Manila
mswist@ismanila.portalinc.com
K--12 Library Media Coordinator  &  KidsConnect Volunteer
P.O. Box 1526 MCPO,     1255 Makati City,     P H I L I P P I N E S
Tel: (632) 896 - 9801 to 14   *    Fax:  (632) 899 - 3964  (GMT+8)
Res: 2123 B Lourdes St., San Miguel Village, Makati * Tel & Fax (632) 896 3849
" It's no use going to school unless the library is your final
destination." Ray Bradbury

LM_NET Archive Home