Hello,
     This summer many people sent in good URL's for information about the Olympics
in Atlanta.  But I didn't
need them then; I read the letters and then hit the delete key.  So, surprise,
surprise, guess what the theme
of the eighth grade core team is this fall?  I've checked out all my copies of all
my sports magazines to the
classrooms for starters.  And I hope to be online in the library by September 3rd
at four o-clock with a local
provider so I won't be listening to that AOL money meter ticking away every time
someone searches the Web.
Could you please send in those URL's again?
     Thanks so much.  This will also be a wonderful opportunity to teach technical
skills to all those students
who aren't fortunate enough to have web access at home.
Shirley Ellis
Librarian
Palmyra-Eagle Middle School
Palmyra, WI