The grade 8 Span ish and French teacher at my middle school is anxious for
his classes sto establish an e-mail exchange with similar aged students in
foreign countries (not necessarily limited to French and Spanish speaking
countries, tho that would be a top priority).  If any one knows of a way
to make this kindof contact, or of any organization, clearing house,
Internet site, etc for foreign country classroom e-mail projects, please
contact me directly and I will pass the information on to the teacher.
Any information of this subject will be most appreciated.  TIA.

Andy Taylor
taylora@meol.mass.ed

Wilson Middle School
24 Rutledge Road