Has anyone worked in a school that used the HOSTS program for reading
remediation.  HOSTS stands for Helping our Students To Suceed.

How were the literature resources handled?  Did the program keep a copy of
the books in a resource area or did they rely on the media center materials
and charge out books as needed?

We have many of the resources already in our collection, however, the
coordinator seems to think that she needs to keep them in her program room
all the time.  I would like to see if anyone else has experience with this
program.

Thanks

Susy Miller
MillerS2@mail.firn.edu