LM_Netters,
     A Mesa Verde High Schoolteacher has asked me to ask you for a donation.  We
are asking LM_Netters to ask parents to donate their August,1996 issue of the
National Geographic magazine (which is dedicated to Mexico).  He has built a
segment of his Geogrpahy curriculum around Mexico.  He is trying to gather
together a class set to be used in the Senior Global Geography class. If you
want to donate, please send to:

Eli Kaser
Mesa Verde High School
7501 Carriage Lane
Citrus Heights, CA 95621

Bill Sears, Library/Information Technology Teacher and CA State TeleMentor
San Juan Unified School District     *  Voice:(916) 971-5281
Mesa Verde High School           *  FAX-(916) 971-5287
7501 Carriage Drive             *  Internet-bsears@mail2.quiknet.com
Citrus Heights, CA 95621-2000
http://www.sanjuan.edu/html/sj.sch.webs/MesaVerde/vic/Mesa.html

My mission is to encourage students and staff to develop the abilities to
access, evaluate, and use information from a variety of sources to solve
problems and communicate effectively.

Bill Sears, Library/Information Technology Teacher and CA State TeleMentor
San Juan Unified School District     *  Voice:(916) 971-5281
Mesa Verde High School           *  FAX-(916) 971-5287
7501 Carriage Drive             *  Internet-bsears@mail2.quiknet.com
Citrus Heights, CA 95621-2000
http://www.sanjuan.edu/html/sj.sch.webs/MesaVerde/vic/Mesa.html

My mission is to encourage students and staff to develop the abilities to
access, evaluate, and use information from a variety of sources to solve
problems and communicate effectively.

LM_NET Archive Home