Cheryl

        You couldn't have described my situation better. Even my principle
noticed!!  Aaarrgh

        My problem is I hate "boss" type behavior, like the idea of an assertive
aide who can handle the library when I am not there (she is very highly
paid too) and coming from public libraries: have a
heckuva lot to learn and she holds the gem.

        My plan is to connect with teachers, ignore
any not too horrible remarks and acts, and try to
make her a team player.

        Strange...ain't it...feeling as if you have got
to prove your capabilities to your aide!! But on the
otherhand, winning over the secretary and janitors
is one of my top priorities cause everyone knows
they run the school!!!

Glad to know I am not the only one going through this and looking forward
to the remarks.

La

Laura Maroon
Moultonborough Academy