LM_Netters:  In perusing the subject resources on my web pages
particularly with regard to social studies/cultural heritage pages, I
note that I am seriously lacking in good effective links to Asian
American resources on the net.  Thought I'd  ask if any of you have any
such links which you'd recommend for high school students doing cultural
research.  I also find a lack of info on Asian countries other than Japan
and China.  I would really appreciate your recommendations and will be
happy to post a hit if others are interested.  TIA  Francie Aley

web page address--http://www.biddeford.com/~fdaley
fdaley@saturn.caps.maine.edu    Boothbay Harbor, ME.04538
Teaching lifelong learning through the power of information!

LM_NET Archive Home