>>I am quite disturbed by the tone of the responses to this query.  Each
>of us works and operates in unique situations.  When I first read the
>query, I thought the poster simply wanted to know what we did.

Well, folks, *I* am that original poster.  I really did JUST want to know
what you all did ... we each have our own space and agenda to deal with.  I
appreciate all the comments this string produced.  Let's ALL have a great
year, no matter WHEN we start seeing the kids!  I think we ALL have their
best interests at heart, no matter WHAT we do that first week of school.

Jan
"Our lives are changed by the people we meet and the books we read."
--unknown

LM_NET Archive Home