Hello,
     On Sunday, September 1st, I sent out an S.O.S. requesting URL's for
the summer Olympics in Atlanta and by Monday I had received excellent
lists from Sarah Lantz, Jamie Boston, Mavis Catalfio, Robert King, Kay
Ellis and Cheri Quillin.  Thanks, everyone for carrying the torch when I
had dropped it!
     I'll use these sites with the eighth grade students on Wednesday.
And incidentally, I intend to impress the heck out of them by showing
them your letters and letting them see that the suggested URL's came from
all over the U.S.
Shirley Ellis
Palmyra Elementary School Library
Palmyra, WI