Hi all.  After lurking for a few days, I thought I should introduce
myself.

I am a former high school English teacher turned adult educator turned
online educator.  I am an associate with GYMNASIA VIRTUALES, an online
training and education virtual school.  We teach a variety of personal
and professional development courses using a number of Internet/WWW
tools.  Visit our web page for details.

Right now most of our clients are from the postsecondary system but we
are interested in learning more about how the k-12 system is using the
internet/WWW.  What better place to go, I thought, than the School
Library Media  & Network Communications list!

I hope to learn about general trends in the schools from your
conversations and also to contribute (where I can!) to discussions you
may have about the internet/www.

We have just initiated a free newsletter about online education and
training that some of you may find interesting.  To subscribe, visit our
web page at http://www.cybercorp.net/gymv or send a note to
majordomo@cybercorp.net with the message subscribe gymvbull.  (We also do
a paper subscription.  Please contact me by email for details.)

I look forward to learning with you!

Dr.Tammy D. Dewar Ph.D. |  The Virtual Gymnasium   |    Bulla GymV
     CyberCorp Inc.     |Online Education (courses)|Online Education/Training
  tddewar@cybercorp.net |    gymv@cybercorp.net    |      Newsletter
http://www.cybercorp.net|  www.cybercorp.net/gymv  |www.cybercorp.net/gymv

LM_NET Archive Home