Dear Group,
     A number of LM_NETTERS asked me to post a HIT of election sites.  I
have not reviewed the sites completely.  Below is the info I collected.  If
you have other sites, please forward them to me.  Good Luck!

        http://www.smartpages.com/worldlink/worldlink.html
            Balloteers: Voting in the 21st century  (There may be a charge for
            participation.)

        http://www1.minn.net:80/~schubert/VoteOv.html
            Who elects the president?

        http://voter96.cqalert.com/
                Congressional Quarterly.  Provides detailed information on
                elected officials, voting records, major issues and candidates
                for the up coming elections.

        Web Addresses for "Official" Homepage
                (Clinton)  http://www.cg96.org
                (Dole)  http://www.dole96.com
                (Nader)  http://www.rahul.net/cameron/nader
                Couldn't find one for Perot

        Other related web addresses
                http://www.vote-smart.org
                http://www.election96.com
                http://www.campaign96.com
                http://www.politicsnow.com

        e-mail for Clinton & Gore:
                president@whitehouse.gov
                vice.president@whitehouse.gov

        http://www.fosters.com
                Primary Destination (a site from Dover, NH)

        http://www.usinternet.com/onlineclass
                Online Class (There may be a charge for participation.)

        Also, search for the League of Women Voters for info.

_/   Linda Slacum                _/
_/   Cherry Hill Middle School   _/
_/   2535 Singerly Road          _/
_/   Elkton, MD  21921           _/