I'm always amazed at the number of good responses I get when I pose a query
on the LM Net!  Thanks for all your assistance in the past.

This week's question:  one of our high school principals has asked that the
name of their Media Center be changed to reflect the "technological" aspect
of their center.  Currently, we call our libraries "Media Centers".  I've
also heard "Instructional Materials Center", "Learning Resource Center" and
the venerable "Library"  How about you?  What is your library called and what
is the justification for the name?

As always, TIA for your excellent input!  I'll post a HIT on the responses.

Kevin Roe
Fort Wayne (IN) Comm. Schools
KevinSRoe@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home