I am thinking of doing a celebration on the 100th day of school!  I can think of
several ways to celebrate that in the elementary but I haven't been so creative
in ideas for middle school and up---I thought about guessing how many 100's of
books we have; what the 100th book on our shelf is; a prize to the 100th
checkout, reading the paragraph off of the 100th page of a very popular book and
seeing if any student can guess it---I don't want to do 100 trivia questions as
I think it would be too long for kids.  Has anyone tried this idea or does
anyone have ideas for contests??  Donna Walters

LM_NET Archive Home