One of my teachers is looking for a list of censored or challenged
ELEMENTARY level books.  K-Grade 4.  We know of many such as Five Chinese
Brothers, In the Night Kitchen, etc. but wonder if there is a Web site or
somewhere on the Internet that we could find a list.  We have the ALA book
of Banned books, but they do not give Grade levels, and if none of us is
familiar with the title we don't know for sure what level some of them are.
     Any help would be greatly appreciated.  ( This is for an assignment
for a high school research in communications class.)

Joan Miller
Bexley High School Library
Bexley,OH43209
jmiller@freenet.columbus.oh.us