Hello once again from a northern neighbour - I am doing a research project
on home schooling and information needs of this group.  Please reply if you
are familiar with home schooling parents or know of someone who is. I would
like to know what information in particular they lack or have inadequate
time to search. Is there a hole a teacher-librarian could fill on an
independent basis? I would like to know in what ways the public library
system fails them due to their special needs.Ideas concerning curriculum
support, current studies, journals and associations for home schoolers are
welcome. Send to sywiebe@mbnet.mb.ca TIA.

God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things...right
now I am so far behind I will never die. ( author ??)

LM_NET Archive Home