I am the librarian at a K-8 school with a student population of about 390.
The technology coordinator is getting ready to install a CD-ROM server in
the library for the first time.  I will be in charge of ordering
networkable CD's to be used from this server.  I am considering ordering
these titles and would like some feedback, good or bad on them.

        American Heritage Dictionary (Ages 7-12)
        Cartopedia: World Reference Atlas (Ages 8-adult)
        Encarta Encyclopedia '96
        Grolier Encyclopeda "96
        Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia of American History
        Imagination Express: Destination Rainforest (Ages 6-12)

Any comments on these would be appreciated or if you know of any "must
have" CD's please let me know.  Please respond to me directly.  Thank you
in advance for your help.
Rita

Rita Anderson
randerson@fremont38.k12.wy.us