We purchase them from Catalog Card Corporation 2520 N. Kansas Ave.
Topeka, KS 66617   phone 1-800-442-7332
****************************************************************************+*
        Jennifer M.Lyons                        St. Paul's Academy
        jlyons@oswego.edu                       115 #E. 5th Street
        jwlyons@mailbox.syr.edu                 Oswego, New York 13126

On Thu, 12 Sep 1996, Sharon Humphrey-Mason wrote:

> The aging AppleIIe that we've been using for years to print catalog card
> sets is on its last leg.  Hopefully, we won't have to maintain a card
> catalog for more than another two years, so we don't want to invest in more
> hardware or software.  Can anyone tell me where to purchase printed catalog
> card sets (besides a jobber)?  I know there's at least one source.  The
> telephone number would be very helpful.  TIA
>
>         *
>        ***       Sharon Humphrey-Mason
>       *****      Mattanawcook Academy LMC            "Maine: the way life
>      *******     15 Reed Drive                        life should be!"